Converting Video Files to Audio
You can convert a video file to an audio file, saving only the sound portion of the video in a separate file.
How do I convert to save only the audio?
- Open RealPlayer Converter.
- Click . The "Select a Device" dialog opens.
- Click your device type.
- Click details.
- Under Video Details, select Audio Only from the Format drop-down list.
- Click OK to close the "details" dialog. Click OK to close the "Select a Device" dialog.
- Convert your files as usual.
Not all services and features are available in all countries.
Services and features will be added as they become available.
© 2009 - 2012 RealNetworks, Inc. All rights reserved.
Open topic with navigation